Friday, December 18, 2015

Australis Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powder Review

I have fair skin and it is always so hard to find the right shade of foundation and powder. Australis has the popular fresh and flawless pressed powder that I was never able to use because the shade was a tad too dark, until they brought out a lighter shade in 'nude' which is a perfect match to my skin shade.
Australis says: A 2-in-1 foundation and pressed powder compact that provides an instant solution to oily, sensitive or problem-prone skin. It contains Eucalyptus and Clove essential oils which treat existing breakouts whilst assisting in the prevention of further imperfections, Camphor and menthol which are antiseptic and cooling botanicals that treat and soothe oily/sensitive areas. Mica provides an airbrushed finish.

I love this powder! I have combination skin, with a oily t-zone and this powder just works so nice to keep my skin looking flawless and shine free. It is easy to apply and has great pigmentation which makes it look so nice on the skin.


I highly recommend this powder for combination skin types and if you are looking for a great setting powder that will help you look fresh, smooth, stays on all day and is oil free.  

I am so glad they came out with this lightest shade in nude, thanks Australis!!

This is available in any department store that sells Australis and retails for $12.95aud

Have you tried this powder? What is your favourite powder?


No comments:

Google+ Badge