Thursday, December 3, 2015

Lust Have It November beauty box review (and special offer!)

If you think receiving products on a monthly basis to try is a great idea, then you need to check out beauty boxes! They are such a great concept and fun to receive. Today I am showing you the November Lust Have It beauty bag with the theme 'on the go'. Usually the products come in a pink zip up bag. They are so handy for storing products and using them in your bag or suitcase!


First product is the Manna Kadar lip chubbie in full size ($24.95aud) which is great to pop in your handbag and in the colour amore - a really pigmented purpley pink colour. I really like this!!

Next is the Ulta3 cream blush in a apricot colour and full size ($6.95aud) I'm not a cream blush person but will give this a go. The colour looks so pretty.

Next is the Coral Colours Love Lips in full size ($6.99aud) This looks so cute! It is a scented balm in the colour pretty poppy a light red colour.

Next is the Evelyn Iona Natural and Organic concealer in deluxe size ($19.80aud) I've never heard of this brand, very interested to give it a go.

Next is the Garnier Miracle day cream in a deluxe size ($19.99aud) I have been looking for a new day cream so willing to give this a go.

As a bonus the Carefree Ultra thins two pack were included ($4.99aud) Never tried these so this was a nice extra. Also the teabags were a extra which they have provided in other bags. Tea is always nice!!

A great Lust Have It beauty bag this month. All of these products I have never tried so its a great way to get to know new products.

I love receiving a beauty box every month it is so exciting to receive products to try and not knowing what you will get makes it extra special. It's a great treat or would make a lovely present for someone.

The Lust Have It boxes are delivered monthly for $19.95 and if you enter the code DANNII2 you can get $5 off your first box. Check out the Lust Have It website here

http://www.lusthaveit.com.au


Check out other reviews I have done on Lust Have it boxes here  

What beauty boxes do you like?

 

2 comments:

Aimee Laughinggalah said...

Hi Dannii,
I have tried Lust have it before, I did like the box, I just found that I was accumulating to many items and needed to use them up. I love receiving subscription boxes, I really wish we could get boxes from overseas easier though.
Aimee :)
http://www.laughinggalah.com/

Dannii From DanniiBeauty said...

@Aimee - Yes I agree, I do accumulate products too, but I will eventually get through them. I do like that I get products that I wouldn't normally try and then get to love them because of getting them in these subscription boxes!!

Google+ Badge