Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil-Eliminating Foaming Cleanser Review

If you have combination/oily skin and want your foundation to stay on all day and not be oily then you need to try this the Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil-Eliminating Foaming Cleanser.

Neutrogena says: NEUTROGENA Rapid Clear Oil-Eliminating Foaming Cleanser is a refreshing facial cleanser that quickly clears and rapidly removes surface oil, leaving skin shine-free for hours. With an effective, oil-eliminating formula, it lathers into a rich, creamy foam that quickly dissolves pore-clogging dirt and oil. It also reduces surface oil without over-drying and easily removes make-up. It rinses thoroughly clean, leaving skin free of greasy residue. After rinsing, your skin is soft and even after several hours, skin looks and feels clean, fresh and shine-free.

I have combination skin and when I wake up in the morning I need something to wash off my moisturiser and leave my skin feeling clean and ready for makeup application. I was drawn to this cleanser as it claims to eliminate oil and shine control for hours. Exactly what I wanted. This for me acts as a primer for my skin as my skin feels so clean and fresh that my foundation applies smoothly and stays on my skin all day. It really has helped keep my skin shine free and helps my makeup last all day.

What is your favourite cleanser?



 

No comments:

Google+ Badge