Monday, December 14, 2015

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream review

Its been a few years since I tried Olay so I was really keen to try a product from the reformulated Olay Regenerist line. My skin texture has changed now that I am in my thirties and I definitely need help with getting more hydration into my skin, help with my redness, pores and fine lines.

So over the last four weeks I have put to the test the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream



Olay says: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is Olay's most advanced and award-winning best selling Regenerist anti-ageing cream. It is the result of over 50 years of Olay research and formulated with the most concentrated Amino-Peptide Complex and Hydra-Firming Complex to lift, firm and micro-sculpt your look for younger looking skin. 

 
The formula helps to -
• Renew skin’s surface layers for smooth texture and refined pores
• Reduces lines and wrinkles with moisturisation
• Exfoliates for smooth skin
• Hydrates to help plump and firm skin



I use the Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream at night, applied after I cleanse and tone my face. It is a light textured cream that applies easily and smoothly into the skin and is absorbed within a minute or so. It feels like a rich, non greasy, light cream. You don't need much at all. When I wake up the next morning I feel my skin is smooth, hydrated and even skin tone.

After using it everyday for a few weeks I must say it really is a great moisturiser. It does what I want it to do, hydrate, smooth, even out my skin tone and feel like it is helping my skin.  Its a well formulated and effective cream for my skin.

I would definitely recommend this! It is available at most department stores at you can find it on sale usually somewhere as well. It retails for $48.99aud and you can find more information on the Olay website here

 Have you tried this product?


 

No comments:

Google+ Badge