Friday, January 20, 2017

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadows Review

I love it when I find a really good eyeshadow and this Too Faced chocolate bar palette is definitely beautiful in every way.  And of course it smells like chocolate!!

The eyeshadow colours are great for everyday! There are a few mattes which I love, when I just want to sweep one eyeshadow colour on and put some mascara on and I am good to go.
These eyeshadows are really pigmented and easy to use. They apply smoothly and there is not much fallout which is what I love.

Good quality eyeshadows and the colours are so wearable which last all day. I love them all except for the two dark ones in the top corners of the palette I haven't worn those.

It also has a big mirror which is great for travelling.

I bought this from Beautybay, they deliver to Australia for free. Definitely highly recommended if you are looking for that palette that has everything you need for beautiful eyelooks.

What eyeshadow palette are you loving at the moment?


 

No comments:

Google+ Badge