Saturday, December 31, 2016

Most used beauty products of the month - December 2016

Another month has past us! It is time for the most used beauty products of the month post. I have a variety of products and brands that I really like and have enjoyed this month!



1. Pantene Beautiful Lengths shampoo - This is a great shampoo that leaves the hair feeling smooth and moisturised with a beautiful clean scent

2. Pantene Beautiful Lengths conditioner - A great conditioner that leaves the hair feeling clean, healthy and strong.

3. Mum dry deodarant - I really like this one as it doesn't really have a scent but does leave me feeling fresh all day.

4. Clinique Take the day off makeup remover - This I got in a gift with purchase a few months ago and it does really work well. It removes all my makeup really well.

5. Rimmel Match Perfection foundation - I have been using this for the last few weeks and really like the dewy finish, yet great coverage and lasts all day foundation. I wear foundation every day and this has lasted well for me and the shade is a great match too ( I am very pale and find it hard to find the right shade)

6. The Rimmel Wake me up concealer - This is a really nice concealer that is great for brightening the under eye area. It is a light texture and covers under eye circles and puffiness well, whilst also brightening the area.

7. Real Technique face brush - This is a great brush for applying foundation. I usually use it when I have pretty good skin as it is a tiny brush but blends well and seamlessly on the skin.

8. Innoxa antioxidant lipglaze - I love these lip products, the texture is nice - not sticky - and they look great and last a good amount of time.

9. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - I really like this for those days where I don't want to wear anything too heavy on my lips and can reapply easily during the day. It has a minty feeling that goes away quickly and leaves the lips feeling nice and soft.

10. YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick - This is an amazing lipstick that is so beautiful and soft on the lips. I love the packaging too and would definitely recommend this for everyone's collection - amazing.

11. Jurlique Moisturising Cleanser - This is a beautiful cleanser that feels gorgeous on the skin. The texture is a silky cream cleanser, love it!

12. Aveeno positively radiant night cream - This is a nice night cream that leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated in the morning.

13. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Hardener - I get split nails and nails that peel so I have been using this one this month and I really like it. It has definitely reduced the amount of splitting I get.

14. Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail polish - These covergirl nailpolishes are really nice with a nice glossy finish to the nails. They apply easily and last a few days and the packaging is adorable.

15. Elf Blush Brush - This is a nice brush for applying blush and inexpensive.

16. Prestige Mineral Blush in Terra Rose - I like this blush it has great pigmentation and looks really nice.

17. NYX eyeshadow in True Taupe - I really like this colour it is a beautiful taupe colour, great to wear on its own -it complements my blue eyes really well.

18. Mariah Carey Luscious Pink perfume - I love love love this perfume, it smells beautiful, lasts a long time and the packaging is adorable. Love!

Phew that is a lot of products, but I do like to change up my makeup everyday for work and so I do tend to go through many different products and brands throughout the month. Until next month........

What has been your 'most used' product of the month?



No comments:

Google+ Badge